Last updated October 17, 2022
California residents have special privacy rights under California law. California residents click here for more information about your privacy rights.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
The Personal Information we may collect includes:
- Identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, or driver's license number
- Financial account information, such as a signature, credit card number, or debit card number
- Age, gender or gender identity, marital status, religion, or other protected characteristics
- Visual information, such as images captured on cameras in our stores (we use these images to identify you only for security, anti-theft, or law enforcement purposes)
- Commercial information, such as history of products purchased or considered
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as website pages you visit, browsing history, and information regarding your interaction with advertisements and other features on our websites
- Inferences drawn from the information described above to create a customer profile about you
Sources of Personal Information
We collect the information described above from the following types of sources: advertising networks, social networks, data brokers, data analytics providers, and directly from you.
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide services to you and to operate, develop, and improve our business and the products and services we offer to our customers. For example, we use your information:
- To take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about your orders
- We do not share your credit card information with anyone other than the banks and processors required to process your transaction.
- To personalize your experience with us
- To deliver marketing and promotional communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you
- To enable a third party to provide financing on qualifying purchases. Any such financing would be subject to credit approval and to the lender’s terms and conditions.
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- For our business purposes, such as risk control, data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, debugging and enhancing our websites, improving the products and services we provide to you, and identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We may also share your Personal Information with our affiliates and marketing partners for their own advertising or commercial purposes.
- If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with our affiliates and marketing partners, please contact Customer Service.
If you give us your email address, postal address, or telephone number, you are authorizing us to use that information to communicate with you regarding the status of any pending order as well as for marketing purposes. You can revoke your authorization at any time, or customize how we reach you, by contacting us at the phone number or mailing address listed under “RS Pure Contact Information,” below. When you contact us, please provide us with your exact name, address, and phone number. You can also unsubscribe from future promotional emails by using the unsubscribe link that is included in each promotional email.
To ensure that you receive only the catalogs you enjoy, please call or write us if (1) your address has changed, (2) you want to receive Ross-Simons catalogs but do not want us to share your name with other companies, (3) you receive duplicate catalogs, or (4) you no longer wish to receive Ross-Simons catalogs. Please use the phone number or mailing address under “Ross-Simons Contact Information” and be sure to include your full name, address, and ID# as printed on the back cover of your catalog.
Please note: our mail files are prepared two months in advance of a mailing date, so it may take up to eight weeks to stop receiving catalogs.
You can also stop catalogs from us or others by writing to:
Direct Marketing Association
Mail Preference Service
P.O. Box 9008
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9008
RS Pure Contact Information
- Call: 800-493-2808 or
- Mail: RS Pure Customer Service, 9 Ross Simons Drive, Cranston, RI 02920.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.